Welcome to the world of goats.
Established in 1933, the Central New York Dairy Goat Society promotes the benefits of dairy goat ownership. Your membership is very important in supporting this area of agriculture in Central New York. Please feel free to contact any officer to address any questions.
Central New York Dairy Goat Society membership benefits:
· Informational meetings and family potlucks most months. Location is rotated around Central New York
· Regular newsletters to keep you informed of meetings and dairy goat events
· Lending Library
· Networking with area breeders
· CNYDGS is sponsoring their annual ADGA-sanctioned two-ring dairy goat show on Saturday, June 11 ,2016. Go to http://www.nysdgba.org/ and click on the 'Schedule' page for an entry form.
· CNYDGS sponsors the Carolyn E. Funk Memorial Scholarship annually. The deadline is June 2016. Contact Elaine Bartlett or Carolyn Reardon for details.
President: Patty Davis firstname.lastname@example.org 315-317-9003
Vice President: Shannon Stevens email@example.com
Secretary: Sara Kerrick firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Carol Frey
Newsletter Editor: Jo Ellen Roehrig email@example.com 607-842-6785
Website: For any questions contact Kim Harris-Boyden firstname.lastname@example.org 315-636-8835
Show Chair: Shannon Stevens email@example.com